buscando ilusiones

domingo, febrero 27, 2011

New Zealand Memories

Left Australia with pleasure. Too long time in Sydney was too much, plus my pocket was getting too damaged. Arrived in rainy Auckland and met a Columbian guy who gave me more information that I needed about his country. I love South American people.

Obviously I did not arrange my hostel as usual and the couch I had promised stood me up saying that I did not confirmed it, days after we had a argument through messages on cs but her excuses were so stupid and lame that I felt pity and I did not leave her a bad reference. Found a shitty hostel with free dinner and went to sleep early, next morning waited for the rain to stop and went to have some pictures of the city. Felt Auckland a city with a lack of soul, pretty gray and boring. When I was walking past the bus station asked for the ticket prices to get to the north land, according to the advice of the friends that went there before me, it was worth to go. The price was reasonable, and bought it straight away. Went to the streets I hadn't been and went to the hostel to take my bag. Looked for some more couches on cs on the north tows. Left without meeting any person. Boring Auckland.

Arrived to Paihia that day on the evening that is a little town with a beautiful coast view. You can do some sports, kayaking, and above all, heaps of sailing. My idea was from there to book some tour to see the huge Kauri trees, the cape Reinga and the 90 miles beach where you can do the fun sand boarding. I did not find any hostel when i got there, all booked out, and no contacts for cs couches, just a girl for coffee. Found just one tourist agency open at that time that sold me the just exact last seat on the tour for the next day. Lucky?. 100 nz dollars though. Kept walking after around the town and found on the floor a note of 20 dollars and another of 5. Lucky again? A guy on a hostel gave a map with the possible hostels with any bed. Found a bed pretty late. 25 dollars. Lucky number. Went to look for something to eat, fish and chips 6 dollars, bargain!. Feeling being back in England! Saw the end of a crappy movie in the hostel and slept early to not miss my tour the next day.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]



<< Inicio