buscando ilusiones

domingo, marzo 13, 2011

New Zealand Memories 5

Everybody recommend me Wellington so I decided to stay a few days to have a look the place and the party. The capital of New Zealand is a pretty town but with city atmosphear and most of the time horrible crap weather, good vibes for party and a big cultural scene. Met my host on central city, and made them one of the best Tortillas I have never made. I was surprised and my mom would be so proud of me. They loved it. The rest of days were basically standing the crap weather, and meeting a fair amount of csers. Had a city life, meet for coffee, beers, mostly with the boyfriend of my host, movies, and some walking to the Victoria Hill to have a top view of the city. Plus Te Papa Museum, which is pretty cool one about all in New Zealand, but a bit too much orientated to kids for my taste. After a few days of awful weather and windy days, fed up of that, I decided to leave because the "city" did not really offered much after a few days there, However, I met wonderful people there. Took the ferry to the south island. Amazing views. Tons of pics. Stunning coast. Arrived to Picton where there was nothing to do, and went to catch a bus to go to Nelson because it was getting late, and did not want to get stuck in the middle of the way when gets too dark trying to hitch hike. South Island is even greener than north island.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]



<< Inicio